Monday, July 14, 2008

Post Script to the last post

P. to the S. I think I need to stop listening to the Grey Album. Maybe. But I've got the new iPod and it is FAAAANCYYYYYY. And I am having the most fun filling it back up again. I love having one that actually WORKS!!!! :)

The old one – was from... oh crap, I got it for xmas... when I still lived in California but before I moved away to college... and Keith was just a baby (10)... So I guess it was 7 years old? And has barely worked for the last year or two. But I've been babying it as much as possible, not wanting to blow cash on a "frivolous" item. (And still saving up to buy that new car.)

But now that I have it? I use it ALL THE DAMNED TIME. I can't imagine life without it now! At work & need to focus? Throw on the iPod. On break & walking, need to drown out the noises of the industrial sector I work in? Bring the iPod. Going to the gym & need tunes? Clearly time for iPod. Driving anywhere and the radio antenna AND CD player are both broken? IPOD IT IS! (Tape adapter. Thank GOD that still works. Knock on wood.)

Hence, therefore, vis a vis, concordantly, ergo...



I am happy with the purchase of the new pod. (The fact that it froze up on me on day THREE was worrisome, as was the 10 d-bag Apple store employees loitering around an empty store that wouldn't couldn't help me because the "genius bar" was full and could they MAKE ME AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW filled me with rage.

But that was last week and now it's almost full and hasn't frozen since then and so there you go.

No comments: