Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sir Mix-Tape-a-Lot

Had a good run on the iPod shuffle & thought it might make for a good mix.

Fiona Apple - To Your Love
NIN - Closer
Radiohead - Airbag
Foo Fighters - See You
Steely Dan - Black Friday
Prince - U Got The Look
Maroon 5 - Back At Your Door
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Beck - Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes)
Common - Faithful (ft. John Legend & Bilal)
Garbage - Wicked Ways
DMB - Stay (Wasting Time)
Foo Fighters - All My Life
DJ Danger Mouse - Allure (from the Grey Album)
Lily Allen - Everything's Just Wonderful
Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
readysuits - Spies
Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis
Incubus - Nebula

Seems like a pretty good mix of the different kinds of music I'm into. It also makes me think I need to keep adding to the pod... haven't gotten obsessed with it in awhile. Have been obsessing over burning DVDs for people of stuff they need to watch/listen to. (I download a lot for certain people, who shall EJG remain nameless. I also recently got the John Adams miniseries for my grandma to take home with her because she doesn't have TV at home. It is something like 8 hours long! Holy crap nuggets!

No comments: