Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rambleocity

Did I tell you the internet went down last week for 4 hours?

Because it did.

And I thought I was going to shoot someone. Clearly the need for a break from technology would be helpful for me. (Not that it's going to happen any time soon, but it would be helpful.)

In other non-related items, I have a couple of work friends that I do the lunch thing with from time to time (usually at least once a week), and two of them are named Jenny. (It's like the 80s' all over again!)

It’s pretty interesting, because one was someone I hadn’t really seen since High School Marching Band (geek alert!!!), and the other I thought was my age. I was incorrect.

Though we share the same birthday (and I haven’t met someone with my same birthday… ever), she is FIVE YEARS YOUNGER than me. *ahem* This place sometimes makes me feel old. I’m on of the newbies in this department/company, but I’m seriously older than about 6 people around me. (And muuuuuuch younger than the other 10). It’s an interesting environment, needless to say. But everyone’s cool, so it works. For the most part.

No comments: